Problem Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?

Thread: Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?

Default Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?

Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?

I did not have this problem at all... with ver. 432? See picture.
    I will need to set this during startup of my application in my C# dot.net program... I tried to set it using the setup program... but don't seem to take effect?

Thanks,

Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?-kmotion433k-problem-jpg

Similar Threads:
    GOLDCNC5, BLUECNC4, GreenCNC3, RedCNC2L, SilverCNC2; CNC Software!
    www.truemachineautomation.com - ETL UL508A CSA CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANEL SHOP

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Coordination Buffer Problem?? Ver. 433k: How to set in Dot.net...?

Hi Jeff,

The message is probably misleading. Probably something new or changed in the Interface causing problems. I can't think off hand what it might be. But to set the Lookahead use:

_Controller.CoordMotion.MotionParams.TPLookahead = xxxxx;

Did you flash the new Firmware?

When does the Problem occur?

What works and what doesn't?

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Yes I did Flash the new firmware...

The problem occurs when I try to run the GCode interpreter... I can use my jogging, which uses script commands... that works fine.

My Manual Moves work via sending a GCode file, that is automatically created and sent to the Interpreter... thus manual moves, nor GCode files are working in this version... for my program.
    However, KMotion and GCode run a file and do not get the error?

Note: for my Mill program... I am leaving in 432 for now.

For my lathe program, I would need the X tool offset... that is the only additional function I need. How hard would it be to just add that one setting to the Tool File in 432? Or is it very difficult?

Thanks,

www.truemachineautomation.com - ETL UL508A CSA CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL CONTROL PANEL SHOP

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jeff,

So something like a simple MDI command of G1X10F100 fails?

Does the Axis move? Does the KMotion Axis Screen change? Any Messages on the KMotion Console? Are you able to continue?

Are you linking your program with all the new libraries?

You might need to debug it down to a low level to see what Coordinated Motion Segments are actually being set to KFLOP in int CCoordMotion::OutputSegment(int iseg). If a segment parameter is garbage that can often point to an improper parameter setting somewhere.

We can't pick and choose new features and add them to older Versions. That would be a maintenance nightmare. You are welcome to try it if you wish. I highly recommend you resolve the issue and move to the newer Version. There are many performance improvements, features, and bug fixes. Its likely to be something simple once you find it. If you are willing to send me your code I can look into it. Or if necessary I might be willing to connect in and help you debug it.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

G1 X1 F1 actually is the test move.

No he error... Yes able to continue... and I can jog. Have not reviewed the console window in this regard.
    I believe I am linked to the correct file folder with my project... for the libraries.

I will look into sending my code... it is C# Visual Studio 2010...

Sending shortly...

Thanks,