MoveExp

Thread: MoveExp

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MoveExp

Hi Tom, We were speaking about MoveExp command and you gave me a very good explanation, However there is something I do not understand, You told me that this command moves the axe ignoring the Aceleration and velocity. But there should be a way to limit the maximun rate of pulses when the commanded position is big, otherwise we could loose steps.

the second question, if correctly programmed in a C program Is there any way to send messages from the Kmotion to the KmotioCNC such as Emergency stop, or Driver not ready?

Hi Tom, We were speaking about MovExp command and you gave me a very good explanation, However there is some something I do not understand, You told me that this command moves the axe ignoring the Aceleration and the velocity. But there should be a way to limit the maximun rate of pulses when the commanded position is big, otherwise we could loose steps.

the second question, if correctly programmed in a C program Is there any way to send messages from the Kmotion to the KmotioCNC such as Emergency stop, or Driver not ready?

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Carlos,

MoveExp in Version 4.29 has been improved to honor max Acceleration and Velocity as well as avoiding overshoot.

There are two ways to send an Emergency Stop Condition to KMotionCNC. The simplest is to simply disable the Axes. KMotionCNC will detect this and Abort GCode and such. The second method involves sening commands from KFLOP to the PC (KMotionCNC). See the C example calle:

KFLOPtoPCCmdExamples.c

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks very much Tom.

I'm working very much with the tangential and need to undrestand everything
    Regards
    Carlos