CL Stepper

Thread: CL Stepper

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default CL Stepper

Hi Tom, despite of having red the manual I do not get a solution for the following problem, I am trying to set up the axes in my machine that is composed of CL step dir stepper. With open loop things work fine but when I try to close the loop by adding Integral gain 0.01, nothing changes, I continue to increase this amount and nothing happens until I give 1 then there is an strong reaction.

I read in the manual the need of feed forward with fixed gain of 1.0. but don't know were to set this parameter.

I give you one one configuration file to have a look.

I what to make sure that axes are correctly activated with the following instruction but do not know really how they work

EnableAxisDest(0,0);

EnableAxisDest(X,chan[X].Position)

The other question is how could I stop immediately any movement ( safety photocells, disconnect the AC driver), in the machine by a external signal with the possibility to restart ( we have closed loop)

Thanks in advanced,

regards

Carlos

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Carlos,

It looks like you are using a comma " , " instead of a decimal point " . "

do:

ch0->I=0.02;

instead of

ch0->I=0,02;

The normal way to test and tune your axes is to use the KMotion.exe screens. After everything is working then let KMotion convert the parameters to C code for you. See a flash video here

To stop from an external signal you will need a forever loop watching for the input and then disable your axes and/or amplifiers.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tom thanks for your answer, You are right I should use comma instead of dot, but I wrote it manually for the example that I sent you in the real set up file it is correctly written. However as I told you there is no reaction in the correction with value of integral smaller than 1.

I follow the steps described in the manual, I do changes by the step and response window but the green line doesn't move at all, even with Integral of 0,9 while red and blue line are identical but vertically displaced,.because encoder reading and commanded values differ more the 1000 steps.

I let you the real file to have a look

thanks in advanced

Carlos

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Carlos,

The file still has commas instead of decimal points.

But if you are using the KMotion Screens to test it should be downloading those values so I'm not sure what is going on.

You might try setting your Windows | Control Panel | Regional Settings | to English (United States) to see if that is the issue.

Otherwise send us screen shots of your Step Response, Filter, and Config Screens so we can see all your settings and the Plot.

Regards

Regards
    TK http://dynomotion.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default WORKS

Thanks very Much Tom, samething strange happens with my keyboard. Now the loop is really closed and the proper correction works, but with an small Integral just 0.001,

THANKS VERY MUCH