Machine Manager CNC and Automation Framework - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Machine Manager CNC and Automation Framework

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Docs

( I know, cause i have more back burners than i should. )
    Yeah.... That used to be only a problem in my physical world but seems to be creeping into my programming projects as well

I've been really bogged down porting the EMC interpreter over to .net so MM can have it's own interpreter. It is mostly functional, is 100% managed code and will allow MM to offer G-Code interpretation over a wide range of hardware.

Thats not to say I have not been working on MM itself though. I have been adding some features, refining a few things and squashing some bugs.

I hope to be able to kick out a new build and a few more docs over the weekend.

-Brad Murry

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Brad,
    I'm new to my Kflop, and I've just started bench testing here before getting my router all rigged up. At any rate, I've been curious about your front end solution, and I've tried to get it working, but for the life of me, I can't get anything to happen from KmotionWebNC. It loads up just fine, but I can't get the one motor I have setup to turn, even though I have been tuning and executing Gcode from KmotionCNC for the last couple of days. Am I missing something? do I need to link your app with a setup file? I've tried doing this in the settings, but it's not happening. Any thoughts are appreciated. Sorry for how basic this must all sound, but as I said, I'm just starting to get things all hooked up, and I am pretty impressed so far from Kflop (thanks Tom!)
    -Eli

Downloads
    Uploads

Funny, right after I posted this I got it moving. Not sure what I did, but I should say that sometimes it seems as if KMotionCNC.net interferes with Kmotion and vice versa, so maybe there is something to that?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello,
    i just joined on job as a trainee.but i dont know how to proced inorder to learn ladder logics.
    can u help me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123