099 TOOL NOT FOUND IN TABLE

Thread: 099 TOOL NOT FOUND IN TABLE

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 099 TOOL NOT FOUND IN TABLE

Hi All,

I have another problem that I can not figure. I am counter sinking three very small screws into a piece of stainless steel. Made a very simple program (see below) but when I go to "Run" the program it give me the error "099 TOOL NOT FOUND IN TABLE" (see below) But you can clearly see in the program that I have T1 selected. I have tried many things. Deleting the program and starting fresh, re-naming, editing other programs. The strange thing is that I was running this program when I burnt up a tool, changed a toll and re zeroed pressed run and now this. The old programs but not new ones. I hope someone can help on this strange one.
    By the way the new screen was super easy to install and worked perfect. These are also pics of the LCD.