Delta 20 Power Supply

Thread: Delta 20 Power Supply

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Delta 20 Power Supply

Hi all:

Haven't used my Tree 325 in about a year. Went out to turn it on, and the spindle fan went on, but nothing else.

Did some checking, and found low voltage at the power supply output. Pulled it out, and I figured I would replace all the capacitors. All the date codes were 1989 or 1990.

Also, I checked around for a new power supply. I think I found one with the correct voltages.

Does anyone know about the power supply, other than the voltages ? There is some kind of power failure circuit in the power supply. I think it monitors the 5 volt output, and somehow controls the 24 volt output.

Jim

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Delta 20 Power Supply

Hey Jim,

We do power supply repairs all the time. Shoot me an email with the part number and info you have and I'll see what my techs say.

tyler@iesrepairs.net

We fix it all! Give us a call at 855-437-3497.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Delta 20 Power Supply

The power supply was made by Deltron. The Dynapath part number is 4202805. Deltron number is 11180XA, which I think is a Dynapath only number. . It appears to be a V225D04.

I have found a power supply that should work. The only question is how the power failure circuit works.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JimP View Post
    Hi all:

Haven't used my Tree 325 in about a year. Went out to turn it on, and the spindle fan went on, but nothing else.

Did some checking, and found low voltage at the power supply output. Pulled it out, and I figured I would replace all the capacitors. All the date codes were 1989 or 1990.

Also, I checked around for a new power supply. I think I found one with the correct voltages.

Does anyone know about the power supply, other than the voltages ? There is some kind of power failure circuit in the power supply. I think it monitors the 5 volt output, and somehow controls the 24 volt output.

Jim
    I have a power supply for your controller if you need one.
    wr-stanley@hotmail.com