Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual

Thread: Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual

Anyone have a Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual?
    Has anyone used it to program the machine parameters before?
    Have a TREE 310 but now has a 325 processor board. The Z-axis on a 310 and 325 apparently used different ballscrews because in order for Z to move correctly I have to apply a 0.8 scale factor. In other words Z moves more than commanded so now at full travel (5.5") the control thinks it has only gone 4.4".

Any help is appreciated. Just need to change the parameter in the PROM but not knowing the address / etc. makes it hard. I can get to the PROM programming screen but that is as far as I can make it.

Kirk

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual

Bob at zps would. You can also set scaling in the set up menu temporary.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Delta 10/20 Mill Installation manual

Yes, I already figured out how to set the program scaling to compensate but then I have to remember all of the time and i am betting that soft limits wont work right unless I change them as well.

I have sent multiple e-mails to ZPS with no response. They don't even show that they service the TREE mills anymore. (Unless I have the wrong ZPS website) Can you send a link to the website or email contact so I can make sure I am contacting correct people.

Thanks,

Kirk

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirk View Post
    Yes, I already figured out how to set the program scaling to compensate but then I have to remember all of the time and i am betting that soft limits wont work right unless I change them as well.

I have sent multiple e-mails to ZPS with no response. They don't even show that they service the TREE mills anymore. (Unless I have the wrong ZPS website) Can you send a link to the website or email contact so I can make sure I am contacting correct people.

Thanks,

Kirk
    Talk to Paul at dynapath,
    You should just be able to put the chip out of your old board in your new one, that's what I had to do.