Help needed on programing a dynapath 50 controller

Thread: Help needed on programing a dynapath 50 controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help needed on programing a dynapath 50 controller

Is there any chance some one could post a very simple program that will mill a round hole on the inside of a circle using cutter compensation.
    I have been reading a dynapath manual and posting the code exactly as it is typed in the manual for the better part of 2 days. The results I get are not the same as the pictures in the book.
    I was using a .25 inch end mill and I have that loaded in the tool look up table.
    You can pick any size you want but keep the numbers even. I am looking for the KISS principal here. I want to compare a program with cutter compensation using G3 and a .25 inch diameter bit.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am working with a dynapath 50 controller.

Will