Hi
After converting my Sieg mill from Sieg controler and Fanuk processer to Mach3 with a M62 ESS with MACH 3 BOB all appears to be ok X_Y_Z all home correctly I have soft limits in place and travel limit switches in place all working ok.....but when I download a G code of a simple CAD drawing the part to be cut shows on the screen in the bottom left corner but when i run the program the spindle (or should I say the cross hairs) move over to the opposite side of the part and cuts it the wrong way round (ie if I have a drawing with a slot with an end cut say like a T) when i run the program on the screen it shows the T the wrong way round and cuts it the opposite direction to the screen (like its needs to be turned like 180deg ) I have also noticed that when I use the edge finder when i touch off the X axis and confirm..... it zero's the Y and does the opposite for the Y zero' s the X.....so the problem appears to be in the X and Y axis but would welcome any suggestions from the the more experienced guys on this site