Post processor Error

Thread: Post processor Error

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Post processor Error

I'm having trouble with using the Peck Drill operation. When I post process I get this error: "post processor error: "G83" at line 1 in Rule NPECK Syntax error".
    The post processor is: "T_MachLatheRadius_V11" and the entry in PP file that is causing the error: :NPECK = { #N (G83.1) #Y #X #R #Q #IPLANE #F EOB }.
    Apparently it doesn't like the G83.1 command because if I change it to G83 the error goes away. So far I've had no success getting pecking drilling to work with
    Mach3 Turn. I've tried Deep Hole Drilling (G83) and Mach just skips over it. If anyone has any insight into what the problem could be in regard to the PP problem
    or Mach not running G83 please let me know.

Don

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Post processor Error

Hello,

If you add ".1" immediately after the (G83) it will output what you want. anything in quotes is output literally without any syntax checking.

I don't know why MACH doesn't like G83 - maybe a MACH expert can help.

ATB
    Andre

Downloads
    Uploads

I downloaded fully functional 30 day trial version of Partmaster so I can make some useful G code for turning, on video is simple part that I wanted to make and after trying to post process I get message about error, if anybody have some idea what I can try to do, or if somebody can recommend some easy to use CAD CAM software that can be used for turning and system that runs on windovs XP and (32 bit system). I tried BOB cad before this, looks nice but had some problems probably because I use XP and have 32 bit system of computer.

I would be happy to use Partmaster only thing that do not know how to solve this problems, one of them is 3d Simulation do not wants to work, I watched videos on youtube and guy that makes tutorials about using Partmaster only press button 3d Simulation and that is basicaly it.

Any help will be appreciated

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

The days of XP are fast running out, we have tested the simulator on may PCs running XP - some works, others don't. On the ones that don't work we can't do anything about this.

Microsoft did have re-distributables available to cure this problem but they have been withdrawn since they stopped support for XP.

PartMater will run OK on XP and will produce good code for your machine - what controller do you have ?

ATB
    Andre

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by andre-dolphin View Post
    Hello

The days of XP are fast running out, we have tested the simulator on may PCs running XP - some works, others don't. On the ones that don't work we can't do anything about this.

Microsoft did have re-distributables available to cure this problem but they have been withdrawn since they stopped support for XP.

PartMater will run OK on XP and will produce good code for your machine - what controller do you have ?

ATB
    Andre
    Hi Andre, thank you for replying, I have Mach3 controler.

I draw simple part that I want to turn (machine on my lathe) and I chose post procesor for Mach3 lathe (T_MachLatheRadius_V11.ppr) .

When I click on post process, I got message about error :

Post processor error:"G83" at line 1 in Rule NPECK : Syntax error.

And I got message , do you want to correct post post processor error now?

I do , but do not know how?

Other thing is, 3D simulation does not work.

I noticed that version of Partmaster that is have is V12 .

So what I need to do, I can live without 3d simulator but it would be nice that it work.

Please look video that I posted in case you did not watched it.

Thx