Just a (free) idea.
1) Trace the profile onto a white sheet of printer paper.
2) Scan the traced profile, with a flatbed scanner.
3) Save the scan as a Bitmap image, on your PC
4) Open the image into Inkscape 0.46
5) Use my DXF Plugin, to export a R12 DXF.
Inkscape will output the dxf in pixels, you'll need to scale the finished DXF in a CAD program, etc..., If you know the max finish size of the baseboard you could add reference marks on the sheet of white paper, example, Height = 6", Thickness = 0.25"