Keling / Automationtechnologies?

Thread: Keling / Automationtechnologies?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Keling / Automationtechnologies?

Are Keling Inc and Automationtechonoliges the same company?

How long usually does it take for the order to be shipped?

Thanks.
    ps. do they usually have parts in stock? (ie. popular parts like Gecko kits)

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I believe so and it refers to the new web site name on the Kelinginc.com web site. Also same address. I ordered a power supply from Keling a few weeks ago and a stepper motor last year and both times they shipped immediately.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ive ordered lots of stuff from Keling in the past and recently purchased several items from their new website Automation technologies inc.. I can say that they provide excellent service and the parts I received were of good quality. It seems like they have most of their stuff in stock and It took about 7-9 days for the parts to arrive to me in Kelowna, BC.

Just a note about their new website, the online store does not list any canadian addresses so in order to get a proper quote I had to email them. They sent me a paypal invoice with the correct shipping costs after I told them Im in Canada. They are working on getting the online store finished and adding the international shipping on there.

You can still order from the Keling site I believe and they have the proper shipping info for Canadian orders, but they are some items that are only on the new site.

Downloads
    Uploads

Keling announced they had a new website. Refer to this link

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/automa...logiesinc.html

I'm in Canada and I've purchased from Automation Tech. Twice now. Recommended.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Phife View Post
    Ive ordered lots of stuff from Keling in the past and recently purchased several items from their new website Automation technologies inc.. I can say that they provide excellent service and the parts I received were of good quality. It seems like they have most of their stuff in stock and It took about 7-9 days for the parts to arrive to me in Kelowna, BC.

Just a note about their new website, the online store does not list any canadian addresses so in order to get a proper quote I had to email them. They sent me a paypal invoice with the correct shipping costs after I told them Im in Canada. They are working on getting the online store finished and adding the international shipping on there.

You can still order from the Keling site I believe and they have the proper shipping info for Canadian orders, but they are some items that are only on the new site.
    Did you encounter a hefty fee for duty?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jckstrthmghty View Post
    Keling announced they had a new website. Refer to this link

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/automa...logiesinc.html

I'm in Canada and I've purchased from Automation Tech. Twice now. Recommended.
    Hmm i also got paypal invoice sent to me. I paid 2-3 days ago (paypal CC). But i still dont have order confirmation or tracking number. :/ . I did email and told them to notify once the package is shipped. So i guess its not shipped yet

I bought a Gecko kit FYI.

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought the G540, power supply and motor kit from them. They shipped fast and had the items in stock. I had a question about their power suppl yand asked them the question in their section of CNCzone and they didn't even acknowledge I had asked a question. The members of this site stepped up and answered my questions thank goodness. I still have not heard a word from them. No documentation comes with their product. You'll be looking for any tech data on your own.

Downloads
    Uploads

If a Canadian customer orders from the US and the product is shipped via most of the big shipping companies (UPS, FedEx etc) you can expect to pay extra brokerage fees upon receipt of your order.
    If you ask for your order to be shipped USPS typically you will not be charged brokerage fees. On occasion I have been charged extra by the company as USPS requires the shipper to fill out a form when shipping outside the US.

Thank You.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick background, engineer, machine designer, hobby CNC guy. Had a problem with a stepper driver not working. Swapped out the driver with a working one I had to confirm wiring. When I asked them if they could evaluate it for warranty they told me they wouldn't look at it and don't offer a repair service (website says 1 year warranty). The e-mail I received back was "it's only $49, just buy another one, no one will repair it". They also didn't ship all the items on my order, and am still trying to get the rest from them. I've bought lots from them in the past, but won't be buying anything in the future. Really dissapointed

Downloads
    Uploads

Yeah, they seem to be hit or miss...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, they must have found this thread. All of a sudden they're willing to replace the faulty driver. We'll see how it goes. I didn't want any future dealings with them, but I'm not going to crap on a warranty replacement. Hopefully this was an isolated incident.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, just a follow up. They sent out a replacement driver and my missing 5VDC power source free of charge, they didn't even ask me to return the broken one. Satisfied enough to continue shopping there, just don't know why I got such a sour response when I first contacted them.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

yeah there customer service isn't all that great and they can't seem to answer your questions fully when asked. They just ignore it or just gimme some broad answer.

for example:

me: What kind of warranty does it come with?
    keling: manufactures

me: well what is the manufactures warranty? how long?
    keling: ??? no response.

It seems like you have to post something bad about there product before they'll even respond to you. buy from somewhere else..

Joes cnc 4x4 sold
    new build in progress cncrp 2448

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well.. Their attitude seemed to change the day after I posted here, so who knows.. Looks to me like another company manufactures some of their product, and they just rebrand it; which would explain why they're not good for much more than help with wiring. There's a number of brands across e-bay selling very "similar" products.. Keiling, Leadshine, Wantmotor, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if they all bought from the same manufacturer. Just a thought.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sockules View Post
    Well.. Their attitude seemed to change the day after I posted here, so who knows.. Looks to me like another company manufactures some of their product, and they just rebrand it; which would explain why they're not good for much more than help with wiring. There's a number of brands across e-bay selling very "similar" products.. Keiling, Leadshine, Wantmotor, etc. Wouldn't surprise me if they all bought from the same manufacturer. Just a thought.
    I've actually been to automation technologies and I can guarantee you that they just import and resell. That is exactly what I expected. If you thought they manufactured their products in house in Illinois, you would be very wrong.