Other sites!

Thread: Other sites!

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking Other sites!

Hey guys,
    I think everybody should feel free to post anything that has to do with any home made cnc machine on this site.
    Also anybody that bought any of John's plans should feel free to ask away here too. I'm sure somebody can help them out! I'm sure the moderator of this site won't delete your post, I would hope!
    Also a good feeling here that you dont have to kiss the moderator ass! You guys all know who I am talking about!
    Thanks, Just need to vent a little steam......

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I wish I knew the whole story behind this post, but I'm glad you vented. You're right their is no ass kissing here but I must enforce the stay on topic rule. So I'm closing this post, please don't take offence to it.
    UPDATE-
    I got the whole story and all I can say is, This site is for YOU the Members, and their are rules to follow, but other than that all suggestions are Welcome and Considered. I will not bash or allow other's to bash anyone here like "other sites".

Enjoy the CNCzone...................

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]