I have two materials I'm working with and some ideas on what I want to use to accomplish the task. As always, I'll have to experiment for speeds/feeds with my specific machine, but the bits are something I am sinking money into, so would like some good advice.

10mm Extruded Acrylic:
- I want to cut 300mm by 300mm panels. To cut the pieces, I will use a single flute end mill bit.
- 5mm deep 90 degree bevel on each corner, I want to use a standard V-groove cutting bit.
- I want to cut some holes for screws to be placed, but not threaded into. I'll use the same single flute end mill bit.

12mm MDF glued to 12mm Ply (MDF is for slots/profiles, Ply is for pilot holes for screw adhesion):
- I have to cut 2mm pilot holes into my Ply. I have no idea what to use for this because most 2mm bits do not have a 2mm shank, and the length of the flute is minimal
- I want to cut slots for 2.5mm to 10mm thick components, such as circuit boards, in my MDF. I will use a set of 4 flute end mill bits.

Would anyone mind telling me if any of these ideas are bad, or offer alternative solutions?