I know it has been a while, but I got a lot done within the last couple weeks.
I got all the limit switches hooked up, and working! I ending up ordered different limit switches. I will go back and write a full list of everything I ended up using in the next couple weeks, like an addendum to the first post.
I used these limit switches, and they work wonderfully. They have an 8mm detection distance. And are running on 24v, Normally Closed.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...AMEBIDX%253AIT
Attachment 359288
It currently homes on the Y axis and X axis. The Y axis sensors are connected separately, so if the gantry became out of square it would square itself up when homing.
While setting up the homing on the Y axis, I set them up backwards on accident. so the motor on the right stopped, when the sensor on the left was trigger, which cause the gantry to smash into the proximity sensor. Luckily it didn't break the sensor. Was a little funny though.

I got the T-track down.
Attachment 359290

And the 4 vacuum pods working. Haven't cut with the vacuum pods yet. I hope to do that next weekend.
Attachment 359292

I sat down on Saturday all ready to cut something on the 4th axis, and realized something stupid...... I set up the t-track in the middle of the machine so the 4th axis would be able to attach to it. But, when I went to hook it up on Saturday I noticed that the width/distance between the bolt down slots on the tail stock and headstock of the 4th axis were different. You can kinda see it on the previous picture and the following. So I will have to adjust one or both of them to get it to work.
Attachment 359294

I also cut a sign for the old man, and some letters for a neice.
Attachment 359296

Oh, and here are the finished pinewood derby cars.
Attachment 359296

And here is some Videos:
It's a little scary manually controller the machine while watching it through a camera go 1200ipm.