Need Help! What best choice of Hiwin Linear for DIY CNC?

Thread: What best choice of Hiwin Linear for DIY CNC?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default What best choice of Hiwin Linear for DIY CNC?

Hello, Now my CNC was finished and i will back to do my 3D CNC model to complete it to standard size and sale my plans for anyone who need to DIY CNC but don't need to drawing it to save your time and more.

I'll sale my plans as 3D google sketchup and some description (maybe not much ,i'm not good in English) But you can view , rotate view , zoom , edit or use it to custom you size need , after i finish my plans and sale it i really hope it should be personal use only , not for sharing , not for public. If i need to make it Opensource it should be from me.

But now i have problem to choice series of linear for what's better choice for CNC size about 1200x1000x300mm

What is better choice?
    - HGH 15CA
    - HGH 20CA
    - HGH 20HA

Now i think i will use Hiwin HGH 20CA for X,Y,Z Axis.

Note :: I will do 3 standard size for my 3D google sketchup plans
    - 1200 x 1000 x 300mm (working area 1000 x 850 x 150mm)
    - 1000 x 800 x 300mm (working area 800 x 650 x 150mm)
    - 800 x 600 x 200mm (working area 600 x 450 x 100mm)

Any advice ,any comment , any question , any recommend please please.

What you could get from my plans?
    -This as example of my plans.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

i went with the AGW. If they still have the LGW left, go for those, however, they didn't have the options in the size I needed, so I went with the AGW.

The new HiWin will cost you about double.

Either way, You want the ones that are preloaded bearrings. Z1 product code on them. Also, in a dusty environment, like a wood router goes through, it may be worth it to get the option scraper/seal kits.

stay with 20mm blocks and rails all the way around. If you can afford, I'd switch to 25mm rail for the y-axis.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by iD2 View Post

I'll sale my plans as 3D google sketchup and some description (maybe not much ,i'm not good in English) But you can view , rotate view , zoom , edit or use it to custom you size need , after i finish my plans and sale it i really hope it should be personal use only , not for sharing , not for public. If i need to make it Opensource it should be from me.

Any advice ,any comment , any question , any recommend please please.
    If you're going to 'design by committee' isn't it in principle 'open source' already?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon69 View Post
    i went with the AGW. If they still have the LGW left, go for those, however, they didn't have the options in the size I needed, so I went with the AGW.

The new HiWin will cost you about double.

Either way, You want the ones that are preloaded bearrings. Z1 product code on them. Also, in a dusty environment, like a wood router goes through, it may be worth it to get the option scraper/seal kits.

stay with 20mm blocks and rails all the way around. If you can afford, I'd switch to 25mm rail for the y-axis.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by OCNC View Post
    If you're going to 'design by committee' isn't it in principle 'open source' already?
    May be you right. i'm try to make this plans good and choose the right linear guide way and it will good for anyone who need to buy this plans and use it as tutorial for build it for they own.

I need to think about that you said it true. But i try to make this plans for newbies like me and sale it for cheap.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

So how much are the plans??

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hollisin View Post
    So how much are the plans??
    Now i have 2 choice in my mind
    - 9.99$
    - 14.99$