Creating a portable electronics case

Thread: Creating a portable electronics case

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Creating a portable electronics case

Currently I am using two computer cases for all my electronics (One is a full computer and the other is just for the driver/psu, etc.) and would like to find an enclosure to fit it all into. Ultimately I would like a small version of this: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyEcdCCQnA0"]YouTube - #751 - Thermaltake Mozart TX Cube Tower Case Video Review[/nomedia] Where there is a dividing wall to keep the computer parts separate from the rest, but that case is expensive and also quite tall for what I need making it hard to carry around if needed.

I wasn't sure if there was something currently available other than a common hoffman box, or if it would be somewhat simple to build my own. If I was to build my own, I would like to have it partitioned in half and also about 3" of room parallel to the front face to be able to install a LCD monitor directly into the case. This would keep everything in one unit with a recessed connection panel in the rear for a nice cubed form factor making transport as simple as possible.