Ok - here's what I've learned so far....
- First download the digitizing file from Mach's website:
ArtSoft USA - Plugins
- it is called: Mach3 Digitizing Plug In Probing.m3p
- Double click on this - and get this will convert to:
Mach3 Digitizing Plug In Probing.dll
Which is a .dll file
-Copy this file to c:/mach3/PlugIns directory
Next - fire up Mach3
- use "Config" --> Config PlugIns --Enable it there
- Next "Config" --> Ports& Pins --> Input Signals --> Probe - and enable that to active low on whichever input port you have physically installed the hardware...
My Next Question: I can't find it under the PlugIns menu ?