Battery will not charge - HP Compaq 302119-001

Thread: Battery will not charge - HP Compaq 302119-001

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Battery will not charge - HP Compaq 302119-001

I have a real problem with my laptop HP Compaq 302119-001, it will not charge. While plugged in the LED at the cord comes on and the icon on my desktop says it's charging but yet the battery continues to drain. It will not charge while off either, even though the light says it is charging.

I've already replaced both the AC adapter and HP Compaq 302119-001 battery and the problem continues. I've contacted HP customer support, which was a waste of time (just got somebody that could barely speak english and kept trying to sell me more stuff). I just can't figure this one out.

The computer is an HP Compaq 302119-001 , Vista 64 bit OS. I've had it for 14 months so it's just beyond warranty.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

I have successfully done this before but can't say for sure it will fix your problem. Remove the battery and unplug the cord and hold the power button down for about 30 seconds. If that doesn't work most HP's have a small pinhole on the bottom. There is a reset button in that pinhole. Remove the battery and unplug the cord and push that reset. See if either of those work.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think this is a hardware problem so you need to change the battery or also check the laptop repair expert. they will be guide you properly. I think this type of problems are comes when the battery is dead so it show the charging but when unplug no battery charge is shown.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think it is a problem with the HP power adapter, it is best to be replaced a new adapter, otherwise it will damage your computer. Resulting in greater losses.