Shutdown durring milling????

Thread: Shutdown durring milling????

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Shutdown durring milling????

Not sure what happened, but the lap top shut down.. when it restarted it said it recovered from a fatal error.... Not going to type them yet... One was a mini dump dir00\sysdata.xml The other was a bunch of bccode ending in product:256_1
    This computer has done nothing other than get the command software loaded. Never seen the internet... etc...

Toshiba intel (R) T2050 1.60 GHz
    1.60 GHz .99 GB RAM
    XP Media edition SP2 Version 2002

Any ideas???

Similar Threads:
    Using CNC Masters Supra Knee Mill, 4 Axis vari speed. Bob Cad V-23, V26, Bob Art

Downloads
    Uploads

can tell you that I had far too many issues with a Toshiba Satelite.
    I could not get it to work much at all.
    I then tried an old IMB R40 and once I got rid of all the OEM IBM bloatware and set the Bios up corretly, then it worked fine.
    I am running three of those on machines now and swap them out with spares when an issue does arise. So far I have lost a fan on one, a mother board battery and a hard drive on another. I use those for parts now. I have been using them a couple years now. They are readily available on Ebay for around $100 or less.

As to what happened to yours, I can't really say. It doesn't sound associated with the usual reason laptops are not recommended. Those would be timing issues in the PC and not outputting enough voltage on the parallel port.

Lee

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'll restart it here in a bit and pay closer attention... never had trouble before... although the computer is old... Its really new. Shouldnt have any troubles... but ... something has to mess with my day.... lol

Using CNC Masters Supra Knee Mill, 4 Axis vari speed. Bob Cad V-23, V26, Bob Art