Help please

Thread: Help please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Help please

Hi I figured I would try asking here for help....
    I have a cnc masters baron mill.... it's a zx45 or rf45 clone. It has issues lol and I have used mach3 in the past and still have my license software so I want the cnc masters controller gone and I need to build a new controller. My steppers are nema 34 dual shaft 1200oz and I believe they are 6 wires coming from them. The this point I am willing to buy all new stuff instead of trying to salvage the steppers and drives which really have no use at all. I am asking for help people please can someone get me started? Tell me what to buy as far as powersupply, USB or ethernet setup, steppers and drives, remote handwheel everything to build this controller. I originally was looking for someone to build me one but it seems on a cnc forum where so many people have built a cnc machine not one person ofeed to help or even build me one. Which yes I am willing to pay for. So now I am hoping someone will just get me going and offer advice. I live in central pa and maybe there is someone around here that can assist me?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

So what's the deal???I ask for help and not one person can help???really???

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help please

For someone still looking..try reading this..RF45 conversion.Take note to get driver that can handle nema 34 motor current.

CNC Conversion: RF-45 Milling Machine

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help please

Hi....so we're talking about the actual control box bit.....just buy a Gecko.....that's about all i know.......everyone seems to rave about the Gecko......power supplies are as recommended by Gecko for the Nema 34 size steppers.
    Ian.