Newbie Heidenhain TS-112 touch probe

Thread: Heidenhain TS-112 touch probe

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Heidenhain TS-112 touch probe

Hi everybody
    I’m new to the forum so please excuse any infringements on posting etiquette.
    I’ve just acquired my first "industrial strength" NC mill, a Deckel FP2A, after using a Cowells vertical mill I converted about a year ago using much information gleaned from everyone using this site (MACH etc).
    The FP2A came with a Heidenhain TS-112 touch probe. Does anyone recognise the styli and have any ideas how they attach to the body? Are replacements available anywhere?
    I have the original manual which is in German as is any information on the Heidenhain website.
    Not that it’s relevant to the probe styli, but the control is a TNC 355 which is quite rare on an FP2A.
    I’ll be digging a bit deeper into the actual version of the 355 to get a better idea of age of everything but I suspect its very late 80s possibly 90-91 if that helps with the age of the probe.
    Any info or comments on anything FP2A or TNC355 or how to economically attach a 4th axis from the driver / encoder point of view would be hugely appreciated.