Need Help! MAHO 600C - Philips 532 - spindle will not start after the tool change

Thread: MAHO 600C - Philips 532 - spindle will not start after the tool change

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default MAHO 600C - Philips 532 - spindle will not start after the tool change

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize for my bad english ...

I'm working on the MAHO 600C (Philips532) that has the following problem (bought with this problem):

After automatic tool changes, the M5 function remains on ... When I write for example S100 M3, the M5 goes off and the M3 turns on, but the spindle does not rotate.... when I press CLEAR CONTROL or enter M30 command everything returns to normal ... until the next tool change...there is no error on the screen...

In addition, I noticed that the programed spindle speed deviates from the one seen on the screen... for example if I set M3 S2000 on the screen it will write 1980 or similar....

...except the above mentioned machine works without any problems....but now it is impossible to create a program with multiple tool change until this malfunction is corrected...

can anybody help me with this problem ?