2010 Doosan 2000SY

Thread: 2010 Doosan 2000SY

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2010 Doosan 2000SY

Anybody know about the tool tooling on this machine? this is the problem, the machine has 24 stations(15 deg indexing) we have two i.d. blocks that have three 1' dia holes 2 holes are in line for lets say station 10 and one hole 15 deg off for lets say station 22. we had a problem with coolant in the turret, had a service guy come out and fix the problem, now the coolant would be off on station 22 (it would come out the station below 23) so the service guy said we had the tool holders on the wrong side, said they should be for the sub spindle side. my question is why can I put the holders on both ways? they have 2 coolant holes in them. looks like they are made to go both ways? the company I work for says they were using them this way from when they bought the machine new? before the coolant problem was fixed coolant came out both stations on the holder, service guy said that the plunger in the turret was stuck(and it was i seen it, not a good design, should be a rotary union) so the coolant was flooding the inside of the turret and thats why the coolant came thru both stations on the holder when it was on the main side, and I believe this to be true, so are these holders right and left hand only? why would they go on the machine both ways? I have been on this machine for about 2 months so its still new to me. I like the machine alot just need to know more about it. Thanks
    P.S. where can we buy tool holders for this machine