Puma 6 spindle alarm

Thread: Puma 6 spindle alarm

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Puma 6 spindle alarm

Just recently purchased a daewoo puma 6 with fanuc 10 controls. Just plugged the machine in and started it up. I ran the spindle in low gear for a few minutes (not fast just slow rpm) then I stopped the spindle and tried to change gears and it acts like it is stuck in low gear. The spindle start light will flash until I put it back into low gear. I then started the spindle again in low gear and let it run just for a few minutes and then it stopped, killing the hydraulics and the spindle alarm lamp came on and now I cannot get the machine to turn the hydraulics back on. When I hit the machine ready button to turn the hydraulics on it tries to turn on and once I release the button the hydraulics turn off. I am at a stand still and all that the manual says for the spindle alarm light is, "When the servo unit for the main motor drive becomes an abnormal condition." What would cause the alarm to go off and how can I correct it?
    Thanks for any help.