Need Help! Turret problem doosan 2500 sy alarm 2047

Thread: Turret problem doosan 2500 sy alarm 2047

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Turret problem doosan 2500 sy alarm 2047

Dealing with a turret problem on a Doosan 2500sy, an alarm numbered 2047 appears at the end of the programming and on the change while reloading from position 1 to the next position (start of next cycle), a trembeling and noice that I cant determ if it occurs from the clamp or from a sudden and iregular rotation of the motor back and forth. Never the less, I adjusted and checked the proximity sencor of the turret but nothing changed.
    Please take notice that this only happends at the beggining and the end of the cycle and mainly (but not only) when the ending tool is the number 1. We currently dont use the possition number 1, the problem has improved a lot but not fixed, as sometimes we have the same issue.
    When we turn the turret manualy this never occurs, regardless of the number of times we turn it.

Any suggestions???

Similar Threads:
    vtools

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Turret problem doosan 2500 sy alarm 2047

Is the turret loaded with tools in an "out of balance" way?

Alter K5.4 to manually disengage the brake.
    If the turret rotates, it is out of balance.
    If it does not rotate immediately, hand turn it 90 degrees, if it turns when you let go - it is out of balance.

Alter tool layout to.make it more balanced.

No longer with Doosan Machine Tools America
    darrylhardt@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

hi can nu tell me the system of the machine and turret type, is its servo turret.and clamping un-clamping is hyd or with air.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jinderbadwal View Post
    hi can nu tell me the system of the machine and turret type, is its servo turret.and clamping un-clamping is hyd or with air.
    Hi thanks for your reply,

The clamping - un clamping is hydraulic, but as I described above the noice and the movement of the turret, is not clear to understand if it come from the clamping or the motor. We noticed that when this occurs, sometimes the movement (trembeling) is not 2or3 cm and becomes 10cm roughly but rarely 10cm.

vtools

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI thanks for your reply,

We tried all mentioned, balancing the tools, adjusting the proximity switch... nothing seams to solve the problem. I forgot to mention that this takes place after a 2 to 2 1/2 hours of working, and only on the end and begining of the cycle. So we thought that maybe the temperature ?? We also change the hydraulic oil of the power unit, used in case, but stil nothing.

vtools

Downloads
    Uploads

Do you get any alarm on the servo drive of the turret? (Inside the electrical cabinet )

If not: 1 thing to try...
    Use K5.4 to unclamp the curvic and re-clamp, feeling it pull the curvic into place. Then unclamp and re-clamp in that position again.
    Now it is perfectly locked in "dead center" of curvic gear.
    Perform an Origin Set of the turret servo to re-validate the VPF (verify position flag) marker in the encoder that tells the turret that it is in the right position.
    Origin Set instructions are in the blue-book (uses parameter 8)

darrylhardt@gmail.com

Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone else seeing this thread, here is the usual solution for a 2047 Alarm:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turret problem doosan 2500 sy alarm 2047-2047-p240-turret-clamp-switch-pdf  
    darrylhardt@gmail.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

can any one help me to solve the error 2047 please in my puma 2500y please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

vtools, did you get this resolved? I am having the same issue on my puma 2000sy
    any info would be great.
    thanks, James

Downloads
    Uploads

the post refers to VTOOLS and the turret problem we had with 2047 alarm and irregular turret movement... PROBLEM SOLVED !!! to come back with this issue ... its been a very long time (probably years ) that we couldn't find a solution to this ... we tried balancing the tools (to the extremes!!!), playing with the parameters ( defaults or putting several others...)adjusting the proximity sensor for the turret... checking cables for the encoder... Even "SPECIAL ADVISES" from gurus ,technicians didn't seem to solve any problem... I guess the reason is that none could determine the problem because these was not ant alarm that would indicate the real problem.. at least no one mentioned anything to as... the problem was solved when we changed the VISION control. although the control did not indicate any problem or displaying any alarm it was malfunctioning. I guess no one would change such an expensive part if there is not a reason but we luckily had one new from another past issue from another machine and we thought to give a try ( out of desperation....) THE MACHINE TURNED TO BECOME AGAIN LIKE NEW !!!! and the funny thing is that we tried the turret with a completely unbalanced tool setting and it worked with not a single problem or noise... ( not saying this what we should do...) I really hope this would help some other desperate guy...

*Registered User*
    Downloads
    Uploads

I took dhardt's advice and removed the cover for the motor to visually see if the switch was being made while changing the clamp and unclamp state of the turret. However, the "dog" doesn't move very far and is always in front of the proximity switch (at least halfway). I could adjust the switch to the 0.4mm gap suggested or until it activates but I don't think the dog is moving in and out as it should. Anyone know how long of a stroke there is for the dog?