Thanks for the Announcement and poaitive appraisal Greg!
We have finally sorted out the new Cut2D web pages and the Free Trial version is now available to download along with Training Tutorials (more to follow) and documents.
Wes Spence (metalworkz on the forum) and his son Mike are using DolphinCAD and Cut2D to design and machine radio controlled models and the results off his SIEG SX3 CNC Mill running Mach3 are great!
Wes said - "Cut2D is very easy to use and the 3D toolpath preview provides an in-depth visualization of the machining process and the finished parts before running the machine.”
Many of his projects require multiple toolpaths and a typical example is the front bumper design that requires,
1) Drill 2ea. .114" Dia. mtg holes (Interpolated using .093" dia end mill)
2) Engraving (V bit engraving tool)
3) Mill 2ea. .25"Dia. radiused slots (.25"Dia. Ball nose end mill)
4) Mill the mtg. area to a thickness of .080" (.25" Dia. flat end mill)
5) Mill the outside profile of the part (.125" Dia. End mill)
Below are some photo's of parts Wes has recently machined while Beta Testing Cut2D.