Need Help! Help with Novusun NVEM control card - Page 13

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Help with Novusun NVEM control card

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Help with Novusun NVEM control card

Hi, Everyone i have a problem with my uc300 digitaldream, after some usb crashes i think about the frequent of inverter, now only give me a usb not recgnized, i check the chip stm32 its normal but the spi flash its empty, i already find a backup for the stm32f207vct6 but without the flash memory the chip stays in error. anyone have this dump from flash?

Tks

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello RuYuri,
    Do you have the Firmware for the NOVUSUM NVUM V2 ETHERNET 6 AXES

Do you think it is possible to reactivate the NOUVUSUN controller ??

thank you in advance for your return

Downloads
    Uploads

I have been using one if these for a while. Shame the dev doesn't fix the issues.
    I got most working. But 2 things won't.
    Backlash basically won't work. It will apply almost infinite acceleration so end up skipping steps. That's because mach3 uses the acceleration time for the mpg for backlash. Which is an odd thing to do anyway.
    So the mpg contole and backlash all have instant responses. And the timer setting does nothing on nvem v2.

The other thing I can't get to work at all is the spindel index. I can get the hall effect to work on other inputs but these won't register it spinning. The index input I have tried everything and just can't make it trigger.

No idea what else to do with it now. I have an old PC with parallel and may just go to linux cnc. Getting a mpg connected is the bit that worries me with that however.

Has anyone got a spindle index to work out of this board?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Gifix View Post
    For every one who have the same problem with very slow rising and falling voltage on spindle control output.

You need to change one of the capacitors on NVEM board.
    Originally selected capacitor (red circle) was 100µF 16V smd. I've changed it to 1µF 50V (electrolytic). I didn't measure how long it takes to reach 10V, but now is mater of 1-2 sec. or even less.
    Hi men very interesting solution to reduce the delay. Could you please confirm me How are you doing at the moment?. Still funtion? the consistency is good? its for a small lathe to do threading works. I finally connect the sensor index needs to read the real speed of the motor.

Downloads
    Uploads

Can you provide me more details on how to wire the transistor and the resistor to the outputs? And the number of the transistor, I not really versed in electronics! Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

I had the same problem as you with Novusun NVEM V2 controller. Didn't know how to connect the relay to the output. Then I found this site and I wired the relay and the resistor according to the schematic (at the bottom of the site) and it works like a charm now. You need a relay with trigger low, I chose 12V and used 10kOhm resistor.
    Site link: https://www.nkxmotor.si/shop/krmilni...-ethernet-cnc/

Hope this helps, it saved me hours if not days and lots of nerves.

Downloads
    Uploads

Yes it helped a lot ! Have you did the same thing for the outputs to turn on the vfd ?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by GiroYuiCNC View Post
    Hi men very interesting solution to reduce the delay. Could you please confirm me How are you doing at the moment?. Still funtion? the consistency is good? its for a small lathe to do threading works. I finally connect the sensor index needs to read the real speed of the motor.

Hi. i need help about nvemV2 index connection. i was try everything..

Downloads
    Uploads

i I mount the index but it doesn't read the rpm. please help me

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vincent.pomerleau View Post
    Yes it helped a lot ! Have you did the same thing for the outputs to turn on the vfd ?
    I did not try with VFD. I would say it depends on the type of VFD, but the logic is the same. Novusun will not output any voltage to VFD. Voltage must come from external components, output port from Novusun will just connect that voltage to GND.

Downloads
    Uploads

Well i bought and NVEM controller for a plasma table but there is a problem because the torch starts when the cnc is travelling to the next cut and the torch gets off before finishing the cut. its something strange for M03 AND M05 commands.

If any know how to fix the problem i do really appreciate any help on this.

Best regards

Downloads
    Uploads

For every one who have the same problem with very slow rising and falling voltage on spindle control output.

Originally selected capacitor (red circle) was 100µF 16V smd. I've changed it to 1µF 50V (electrolytic). I didn't measure how long it takes to reach 10V, but now is mater of 1-2 sec. or even less.

Hey Gifix, could you please add a picture of the board or what do you mean with "red circle"? ...would be great if you could tell me the exact position/number of the capacitor which I have to change.. because I try to fix it on my board.

thank you!

Downloads
    Uploads

Was this bin file for a v2 nvem?

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Sir. I'd be grateful for a chance to reinstall the bin file. I first setup this nvem v2 using artsoft mach3 download and had no problems except the tachometer pulse input seemed dead. So I reinstalled mach3 from the disc provide with the nvem v2 . before establishing connect it asked for bin file then no more talking to my computer.
    If you're willing and able my email is docslip@telus.net to send me the bin file. My boss thinks I killed his controller. He might be right.
    Thank ou,
    Bill Phillips

I have a Richauto controller and swapping out for NVCMV2.1 controller 6 aixs need help with transfer of wiring

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ruYuri View Post
    hi guys I have original nvem bin, and novosun flash tool, can share it, send me an email 540lab -at- inbox-ru
    But I have to say, that I killed my NVEM with attempts of fixing bin problem. It was working fine out of the box, apart outputs, and when I needed them I decided to load EC500.dll plugin as written before by DigitalDream stupid developer, and immidiatly had a bin-file problem.
    Throwed nvem to real bin and ordered SmoothStepper (ESS), so wish you the same. I only sorrow about nvmpg, it wasn't that bad, hope to connect it to SmoothStepper.
    Hi one more time! I hope this time my link will work
    so I can’t guarantee that files are original, they been found at novosun forum time ago, so they are not fresh and so on… And try to avoid of using flash-tool, use it only if mach3 procedure will not work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jO9...ew?usp=sharing

btw I didn't bought ESS that time, because of the thipping time... so I bought chinese EC500... and it works fine so far

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mlott View Post
    I have a Richauto controller and swapping out for NVCMV2.1 controller 6 aixs need help with transfer of wiring
    Could you try to download the firmware for me? I need the .bin file I got one flashed with the wrong bin.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Guntherm View Post
    Hi,

I have just gave up about NVEM Controllers and downgraded to Parallel Port (working FAR better than the novosun Controllers!), however just before i move one, i got some information and "tools" that can help those that want to keep working with Novosun.

On last days i have been talking with Shania, a after-sales support of dcnc.com, the manufacturer of these controllers, through sales@ddcnc.com. Very fast reply (same day or next one),
    and i got these files:

-NVEM.bin
    -NVUM.bin
    -A Tool called NOVUSUN_GEN0728.exe, an executable that allow to connect diretly with a NVEM/NVUM Controller bypassing Mach3, showing some details about the current controller and allowing update bin files.
    -3 New Plugins.

I really hope this can help who is struggling whith these controllers!!!

Last information is that DDCNC has discontinuated the NVEM/NVUM, being replaced by the UC300.

Regards,
    Guilherme Ferreira
    Hi
    I tried the gen0728 software you posted and I cant get any sense out of it as it is written in Chinese. How do I use it?

Downloads
    Uploads

It's been a while, but maybe it's still of interest.

As I'm retrofitting a small lathe, i also needed a fast response of rpm-changes.

I did this hack yesterday and can confirm, it works like a charm! Thanks for this "hack".

For those of you, who are looking for the capacitor: Its the one nearest to the spindle conectors. The black mark is the negative side.

I've got the NVEM V1.1

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213