Vdf 250 C - axis parameters

Thread: Vdf 250 C - axis parameters

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vdf 250 C - axis parameters

HI,
    We bought a used BOEHRINGER VDF 250C machine; we are in need for machine parameters.
    we don't have idea about where we could find them , even in the documentation we received with , there was only definition of machine constant but not values.
    thank you .
    Machine Nr : 1114.3506.24

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vdf 250 C - axis parameters

From which year is your 250c ? I service two of those and have parameters of a newer one with B3T printed, older one is with B2T control

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by danilom View Post
    From which year is your 250c ? I service two of those and have parameters of a newer one with B3T printed, older one is with B2T control
    Hello Danilom,

Just went last week to see this machine, it was made in early 90's with B32T control.
    X and Z axis are moving correctly, but C axis won't run. When we switch to G37 (C axis mode), spindle is rotating until it shows a poursuit alarm (C04).
    I don't know if rotary tools are supposed to turn when we enter G37 mode, and axis C and S1 are switched in machine constants or C axis machine constants are not correct.
    They lost machine constant and reinserted constants from 2 axis machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Good morning
    We are currently trying to adjust the tailstock on a VDF 250 C-U due to it having a 0.7mm taper. Unfortunately our documents are not very clear on how to achieve this. Is anyone here able to give some clear instruction/documents on how to adjust the tailstock?
    Thanks in advance
    Chris

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Danilom we Bought Also a used BOEHRINGER VDF 250 C CNC Lathe machine control is a B3T plz send me parameters of a newer one with B3T Printed. my mail id is = sa9227598@gmail.com
    Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by danilom View Post
    Hello Danilom, We have a Boehringer VDF 250C(with B3T printed) machine used in our factory and we require the parameters of this machine. Read your message that you have the parameters. Request you to share it with me as our work is getting hampered and the faster we get the details we can start using it in a full fledged manner.Thanks