Need Help! Max-6 motion card not sending power to stepper motor drivers... Whats wrong!?

Thread: Max-6 motion card not sending power to stepper motor drivers... Whats wrong!?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Max-6 motion card not sending power to stepper motor drivers... Whats wrong!?

Just moved to my new shop. CNC was working great. went to plug in new computer and the unit freezes up every time I plug in the machine.

Plugged into my laptop, which the CNC has run FINE before, mach 3 works and my MKX-6 motion card identifies (flashy light) that my movements on Mach 3 via laptops keyboard are being processed.

The problem is NONE of my stepper motor drivers have power? it is a 5V source that comes from the Motion card MKX-6, but again no power or anything to it?!

I have downloaded the drivers nessisary for this motion card, and again it all seems to be operating up until the control is sent from the Motion card to the drivers. there just simply is no power.

Did Some thing come loose during the move to my new shop? or did the motion card fry on the inside for some reason?

Any advice or ideas would be great! thanks everyone!