Need Help! Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed

Thread: Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed

Hello,

I would like to ask for help with my PEGARD boring machine No.8531 - data plate attached in the photo (PIC 6). The machine's main problem are gearing, and spindle speed on asked values. When I'm trying to set the spindle speed eg. 200 rpm, the value is set only on display - I checked with tachometer and the real speed is much slower.

The next problem is when the machine is trying to switch on it's top gear. This process happens when the spindle speed is about 450 rpm. The machine should just switch on it's 2nd gear and works on higher limits, instead the machine stops, and there is something like "star" displayed on the main screen (PIC 1). After that error I can't continue working on the machine - switching power off and on is required. When I'm forced to work on higher speeds then 450, I have to switch the gear in "mechanical" way by switching the plugs (PIC 2).

In my opinion there is some kind of problem with system parameterization. All of those issues revealed themselves after visit of local automation enginner who was supposed to renovate my control system - he instaled new bulgarian servos( PIC 3,4,5). I think he could mess something up with parameters. All of the spindle parameters, full documentation of servos and Heindehein TNC 425 attached.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best regards,
    Mateusz

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0490-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0510-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-tabliczka-pegard1-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0512-jpg  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0513-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0514-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-sdc1-pdf   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-mdc2maneng-pdf  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-rechner-s10-268-553-01-heidenhain-manual   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0491-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0492-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0493-jpg  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0494-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0495-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0496-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0497-jpg  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0498-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0499-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0500-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0501-jpg  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0502-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0503-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0504-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0505-jpg  

Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0506-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0507-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0508-jpg   Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed-dsc_0509-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Heidenhain TNC 425 - problem with spindle speed

@up

Downloads
    Uploads

why do You have 30% set on spindle speed?
    did You chceck the potentiometer?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

The potentiometer seems to be fine. It's like I catched the moment with 30%, but when we set 100% the spindle speed will change but the "graphic" of that bar will show still 30%. The problem is with higher ranges (above S =450 ) when we set etc 600 rpm - then "the star" shows the machine restart is required.( also manipulation of spindle speed changes nothing)

Downloads
    Uploads

Star indicates that steering waits for something to end. Probably some confirmation of gear change.
    Did You try to confirm it with start button?
    Does the mechanism realise gear change?
    Probably the automation guy messed something. Most likely not with MP's.