anilam 1200T alarm

Thread: anilam 1200T alarm

Downloads
    Uploads

Default anilam 1200T alarm

Hi,

Can anyone help! I have a Chevalier Lathe-Plus with an Anilam 1200T control. I have the machine running fine accept when I try to edit, I get an alarm "not enough memory to run editor". I had the computer worked on by John Klingaman at New-Tech in Canton, Ohio, got it back and it works fine accept for this editor problem. I have tried numerous times to contact New-tech but they won't return my messages. Any thoughts? I have dumped numerous files out of memory, but it doesn't seem to help.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anilam 1200T alarm

Quote Originally Posted by jschmid View Post
    Hi,

Can anyone help! I have a Chevalier Lathe-Plus with an Anilam 1200T control. I have the machine running fine accept when I try to edit, I get an alarm "not enough memory to run editor". I had the computer worked on by John Klingaman at New-Tech in Canton, Ohio, got it back and it works fine accept for this editor problem. I have tried numerous times to contact New-tech but they won't return my messages. Any thoughts? I have dumped numerous files out of memory, but it doesn't seem to help.

Thanks in advance,

Jim
    There is a setting in the machine setup for how much memory to reserve for the editor (RAM) deleting files doesn't sound like your solution.

Questions:

A) Home much physical memory is in the machine?
    B) How much memory is set as reserved from the editor?
    C) How much memory is the software allowed to use? (Anilam 1100 with 6.47H only allows 18MB - early versions did not have this setting).
    anilam 1200T alarm-mem_res-png
    anilam 1200T alarm-max_mem-png

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anilam 1200T alarm

Hi,

I don't have the screens you have posted, but when I turn on the machine, the startup screen shows I have 64K memory with 1152 extended memory. On one screen where I can access the editor setup, it shows I have 64K memory set aside for the editor. (1200 T control)

Does this help?

Jim