Need Help! connector pinouts for the tnc 320. Can't find a TNC 320 Technical Manual

Thread: connector pinouts for the tnc 320. Can't find a TNC 320 Technical Manual

Downloads
    Uploads

Default connector pinouts for the tnc 320. Can't find a TNC 320 Technical Manual

I am retrofitting a machine that came with a TNC 320 (MC 320) and it has no wiring diagrams. I have been looking for software to read the PLC program to no avail. I have tried to find the TNC 320 Technical Manual to no avail. Just sites trying to hook you in to their loser schemes. Does any of this stuff exist? A search of the web draws blanks on every lead with the exception of attending a Heidenhain class on PLC programming at a very high price. Now I know why they wanted to take this off their machine as I think getting service becomes a problem for the owner. Looks like a nice controller, but, the owner did not like the programming format. Anyway, I digress and am looking for a solution to this problem or I will be drawing a schematic by following every wire connection. Won't be the first time as many idiots remove documentation from the machine and put it in file cabinets where they remain long after the machine has been sold. **7##>**.!!! PLEASE. If you have a Technical Manual or a connector documentation, I would appreciate your help. Thanks!