hello all

i have been a long time lurker of these forums and read as much as i can and its been great but now i would like to ask for some help please.

heres a bit of background info on myself.

i currently run a modified xcarve 1000x1000 with a makita palm router for cutting out mdf sheets at home. works pretty good and for a home machine im more then happy with it.
as a daily job i work with 5 axis cnc routers, i program and operate them. we have a CIS 5 axis with a 8 pocket tool changer and also a Geiss cnc with a 2 tool spindle, one on each end.

back to my issue.

because xcarve and so on run GRBL and what not i have no interest in it. i wanted mach3 and wanted to use my 3 axis the way i use the 5 axis machines at work for programming and so on so i changed controllers and went with a soc robotics Geny32

i dont like the way i cant control the spindle on it for one and another issue i have is i get a lot of interference with my X axis when i have the air compressor on, unfortunately i can not move either the cnc or the air compressor.

i also want a controller thats readily available and most people know about them in case there is issues. its nice to have something others talk about regularly. i dont want no chinese controller where you get told you get what you pay for, because we all know its true 90% of the time.

so i have been looking around and like the look of the Leadshine MX3660 but its very obvious that the gecko g540 is also extremely common.

what i would like to know is with the leadshine being dsp will it help with the interference? both controllers will do what i want with everything else, control spindles and run my 4 nema motors no problems (Y axis runs 2 nemas, one reversed to the other) also switch vac pump on and off once i get around to wiring it.

what other good options for a new controller are out there that i have not mentioned, i am open to any ideas when it comes to controllers!
any opinions on either the mx3660 or g540? which would people prefer and why?

before i make a decision i wanted to get peoples thoughts on controllers and what they would recommend.
also does anyone recommend a good company to buy these types of things from online and willing to ship to australia

cheers
ricky