Hi all, so, on a new 5 axis (AC swivel table) machine with HH530 i have a problem with adjusting the kinematics of the machine. Machine has been set up, geometry, measurements,...made a test cut peace, everything is ok. Then tried to run kinematic measurement cycle 451, cycle run ok, control gives an information about A and C axis, so confirm and do another test cut... test cut after cycle 451 is off by +0,05 Peace is a simple square block, machined with plane rotation and data shift A90 & C0-C90-C180-C270... measured peace is off in X and Y direction for +0,05 both axis. It seems to me that the problem is with the transformation in kinematic tables but I can not figure it out. I tried changing the values of the Z axis transformation for swivel table, e.g. value -100.000 changed by -0,1....measurement result is then -0,05, so tried -0,05..then error comes back to +0,05...again -0,025, error is the same, +0,05....crazy One other thing, i succeed getting a good result by changing the offset of 3d probe for kinematic and work peace measurement. To be clear, I manually input the length offset for 3d probe that is bigger the calibrated value for +0,015. Then cycle 451 run, measured, confirmed,.. then change back the offset to original (reduce by -0,015), measure zero offset, cut, measure the work peace and result are in +/-0,002. for this reason i tried changing the transformation values and see if any result, but unfortunately no. can somebody show me what i'm doing wrong or show me in the direction of the real cause for this error? cheers