TX8 controll

Thread: TX8 controll

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TX8 controll

Hi i am fishing this forum for some help or advice.
    Have just bought two Traub TNS 30/42 machines, the current language on screen is German , would there be a parameter setting change for on screen language display or does it require a data tranfer through an interface.
    any help would be welcome.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by desmond4518 View Post
    Hi i am fishing this forum for some help or advice.
    Have just bought two Traub TNS 30/42 machines, the current language on screen is German , would there be a parameter setting change for on screen language display or does it require a data tranfer through an interface.
    any help would be welcome.
    I have an TND360 TX8 control "select language" is not a parameter setting, it's on an EPROM.It's not so difficult to use German software
    When you have recorded on your mind, basic german terms, it's become usual.
    I kept german software on my traub, I can help you.
    Guy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TX8 controll

Desmond:
    The language is in parameter 24 of basis 2 parameters (I have tx 8F control, guess you have the same). German is 2, English is 0. To change, type 1001>>M in the check screen, it opens the parameters setting screens. Once you change parameter 24 in the basis 2 page, switch control off and on again.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Re: TX8 controll

Quote Originally Posted by vaxman View Post
    Desmond:
    The language is in parameter 24 of basis 2 parameters (I have tx 8F control, guess you have the same). German is 2, English is 0. To change, type 1001>>M in the check screen, it opens the parameters setting screens. Once you change parameter 24 in the basis 2 page, switch control off and on again.
    THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
    OUR MACHINES ARE OPERATING ON TX 8D FORMAT .
    I BELIEVE THE CHECK PAGE FORMAT IS DIFFERENT TO YOURS , THERE ARE MANY PAGES .
    ALSO CAN YOU DEFINE " BASIS 2 PARAMETER "
    THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ,
    I WAS ORIGINALLY TOLD THAT A NEW BOARD WOULD NEED TO BE REPLACED , BUT THAT IS AN EXPENSIVE OPTION FOR SUCH AN OLD MACHINE, ANY HOW MY GERMAN IS COMING ON FINE !

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by desmond4518 View Post
    THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
    OUR MACHINES ARE OPERATING ON TX 8D FORMAT .
    I BELIEVE THE CHECK PAGE FORMAT IS DIFFERENT TO YOURS , THERE ARE MANY PAGES .
    ALSO CAN YOU DEFINE " BASIS 2 PARAMETER "
    THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATIONS ,
    I WAS ORIGINALLY TOLD THAT A NEW BOARD WOULD NEED TO BE REPLACED , BUT THAT IS AN EXPENSIVE OPTION FOR SUCH AN OLD MACHINE, ANY HOW MY GERMAN IS COMING ON FINE !
    OK, one detail was missing.
    In the check menu, select the PLC/IF page (it is the page where you can see the I/O of the machine). At the bottom of the page you should have 2 groups of 3 brackets (). Input 1001 in the first brackets you have at the bottom, skip the next brackets and input M in the third, then press enter. This will enable the parameters pages. When you select tool/param page, go until you get to Basis 2 page and modify number 24. It works with TX 8F. The parameters pages will be not available after power off and on, until the next time you input the password 1001>>M.
    If it does not work, you can get all details from Mr. Uwe Radtke in Traub. He is top professional and very helpful. uwe.radtke@index-werke.de He saved my life more than once....

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by vaxman View Post
    OK, one detail was missing.
    In the check menu, select the PLC/IF page (it is the page where you can see the I/O of the machine). At the bottom of the page you should have 2 groups of 3 brackets (). Input 1001 in the first brackets you have at the bottom, skip the next brackets and input M in the third, then press enter. This will enable the parameters pages. When you select tool/param page, go until you get to Basis 2 page and modify number 24. It works with TX 8F. The parameters pages will be not available after power off and on, until the next time you input the password 1001>>M.
    If it does not work, you can get all details from Mr. Uwe Radtke in Traub. He is top professional and very helpful. uwe.radtke@index-werke.de He saved my life more than once....
    hi ,
    thanks for your reply
    It seems that the TX8 Check menu pages are not identical in the different versions.
    I do know Uwe , and you are right , he is most helpful and knowledgeable , i shall e-mail him and if i get a reply i will let you know what the outcome is .
    cheers

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, but at TX8 and TX8D ontrols, the change of Eproms is the only way to change language, U must not change complete Boards, this Information is qiut wrong to make money. There must be an Order No. for a Programmset TNS30/42 English for TX8 and also for TX8D. ask
    Uwe for that and send him greetings from Hartmut Sausmikat.

Good Luck on that

H.Sausmikat
    HS CNC SERVICE UG

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you for your advice , i shall email Uwe and ask for instruction regarding accessing the parameters and changing the display to English ..