Heidenhain TNC355

Thread: Heidenhain TNC355

Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Heidenhain TNC355

Hi about 4 years ago I bought a number of machines at auction and have now gotten all of them operational and working. Except one, it is a supermax cnc 40 miller. someone has removed the original control and installed a TNC355 control with heidenhain linear scales on all axes.There were a few blown fuses and a 12 volt power supply that needed fixing,with all that said the control comes up an seems to work fine I can jumper the drives an get all of them to operate. Problem is the entire parameter list all of them are gone.As I understand it after the batteries expire in the control all the parameters are lost and since I didn't commission this control I don't have them saved to disk.I have all the manuals for this but their beyond me I have had experience on other controls with changing a parameter or too change the operation of something however this is much more involved.How much af a deliema am I in, or should I dig a hole and drop it in?
    Any and all help or suggestions welcome.
    Thanks Tom

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heips Machineguy,
    I have a parameter list for TNC355 somewhere on one of my computers. I can dig it up for you on monday if you wish.You coul put them in via R232- port. although its from a Mikron WF 21 toolroom milling machine, so I dont know how it´ll work in all details.
    Regs OsmoP

Caution for growing spindels

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks that would be great, sound like it may be close to the same thing. This machine has only xyz axes. As far as the spindle goes its just a var. speed head like on most toolroom mills. although the control may control the start relay for the spindle.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

HI,
    Send me an e-mail,ill reply to it with mp:s

Caution for growing spindels

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Oopee, my address is TDBowtie@aol.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Heidenhain TNC355

I have a TNC 355 i want to know if you can help me with the parameter #0 to #300 I need your help to install I have a Bridgeport interact 412 Thanks M. Haq

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Heidenhain TNC355

Quote Originally Posted by windsor123 View Post
    I have a TNC 355 i want to know if you can help me with the parameter #0 to #300 I need your help to install I have a Bridgeport interact 412 Thanks M. Haq
    I'm uploading pics of my 412 V parameters. It has the TNC 355 controller

Spindle is 6000 rpm, 7.5 hp

Let me know if you need better pictures, or if these help you?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heidenhain TNC355-0511172206-jpg   Heidenhain TNC355-0511172206a-jpg  
    Last edited by randykj; 05-11-2017 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Add more info