plc on alpine bar feeder

Thread: plc on alpine bar feeder

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default plc on alpine bar feeder

hi,

i hope this is the right section...

i have a problem with an alpine bar feeder, i need to transfer the plc (on bar feeder) on my pc (via versapro) but there is a OEM key.
    Now, someone know if Alpine Automation is still active?
    or...maybe someone else know the key?

sorry for english but i'm italian :rainfro:

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: plc on alpine bar feeder

Alpine Automation is gone! I have finally had some luck with these Alpine barfeeds. As the battery in the PLC starts to go dead it will sometimes forget that the program is password protected. So I have been able to download several copies of programs that have only lost a little of the data. After comparing them I was able to come up with two different versions of the correct full program which works for both the Bullet and the Cyclone. I also have one copy of the program for the keypad. If you can send me the PLC and keypad I should be able to change the battery and reload the software. Usually I work on the CNC Enhancements Autobar 400 barfeeds which is what my web site is all about, I used to design them, but I keep having people that need help on these Alpines.