Picking a Video Card?

Thread: Picking a Video Card?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Picking a Video Card?

I need to upgrade the video card in one of my computers and would like to spend my money wisely. I would like to get the most bang for a 100 dollar bill or somewhere close to that. I don't play any video games this is just my cad/cam computer in the shop.
    Thanks
    Gary

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

If your motherboard uses PCI for video you might look at the GForce 6600. Cheap and will get the job done. If it is AGP still have options, see the following link.
    http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/Ca...sp?Category=38 I like PNY stuff, never had a problem with them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by HPbyGD
    I need to upgrade the video card in one of my computers and would like to spend my money wisely. I would like to get the most bang for a 100 dollar bill or somewhere close to that. I don't play any video games this is just my cad/cam computer in the shop.
    Thanks
    Gary

My 2 Cents on Video Graphis Cards. Call your CAD/CAM supplier and ask them what cards they support. Not all are supported be everyone. Your supplier will give you the best matches for your application. Money well spent if you get the right one

Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com