Automation Technology sold me a KL-6090 a month ago and it is still not working. I had to correct motor wiring and reattached the nut to the Y axis shaft. Owner is very hostile because I want it to run. No documentation and forget about the 100% customer support. He wants to charge me for the assistance in getting this machine to operate correctly. I think the machine is probably as good as others, but the total lack of customer support makes this a 500 pound boat anchor. If you not familiar with CNC and required set up then avoid the company. The savings is lost with the time you'll spend beating your head against the wall.

After many phone calls he called me a "pain in the ass" so just send it back. He changed his mind when I informed him that new crate was needed, fork lift and pay the return shipping.

I called today for "post processor" name. He says just use it. Refused to give me the name.

BE VERY AWARE OF THEM AND THEIR FALSE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. BUY A MACHINE THATS COST A LITTLE MORE AND COMES WITH A PLEASANT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AFTER THE SALE.

I WISH I'D READ A REVIEW LIKE THIS BEFORE I SPENT $3900. ON THE GOOD SIDE, ONE PERSON WAS VERY HELPFUL, BUT THE OWNER WON'T ALLOW ME TO TALK TO HIM.