Automation Technology KL-6090

Thread: Automation Technology KL-6090

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Automation Technology KL-6090

Automation Technology sold me a KL-6090 a month ago and it is still not working. I had to correct motor wiring and reattached the nut to the Y axis shaft. Owner is very hostile because I want it to run. No documentation and forget about the 100% customer support. He wants to charge me for the assistance in getting this machine to operate correctly. I think the machine is probably as good as others, but the total lack of customer support makes this a 500 pound boat anchor. If you not familiar with CNC and required set up then avoid the company. The savings is lost with the time you'll spend beating your head against the wall.

After many phone calls he called me a "pain in the ass" so just send it back. He changed his mind when I informed him that new crate was needed, fork lift and pay the return shipping.

I called today for "post processor" name. He says just use it. Refused to give me the name.

BE VERY AWARE OF THEM AND THEIR FALSE CUSTOMER SUPPORT. BUY A MACHINE THATS COST A LITTLE MORE AND COMES WITH A PLEASANT CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT AFTER THE SALE.

I WISH I'D READ A REVIEW LIKE THIS BEFORE I SPENT $3900. ON THE GOOD SIDE, ONE PERSON WAS VERY HELPFUL, BUT THE OWNER WON'T ALLOW ME TO TALK TO HIM.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Automation Technology KL-6090

My experience with Automation Technologies mirrors yours, thankfully I've been able to correct the problems myself.

I purchased their G0704 USB Controller with motors. The Nema34 motor was wired wrong, the components in the box were NOT as advertised, the circuit diagram was totally wrong, and there was a small 5v power supply that was floating about within the cabinet with wires dangling (including 120v AC!!!). When I communicated with the company via email, they replied with "sorry about that". Then later when I called to ask about whether the breakout board could support charge pump (it doesn't) the fellow said something along the lines of "You're the one who complained, why are you bothering us".

This company reeks of "don't care" and their products show it. As I said I was able to correct the various problems and it seems ok now. But as for the company...jeesh!

Not that this has anything to do with it, but their website appears to have been hacked. If you go to it (I won't publish the URL) you are taken to an Asian pants site. They clearly are having issues.

Last edited by nar; 06-18-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Automation Technology KL-6090

Quote Originally Posted by nar View Post
    My experience with Automation Technologies mirrors yours, thankfully I've been able to correct the problems myself.

I purchased their G0704 USB Controller with motors. The Nema34 motor was wired wrong, the components in the box were NOT as advertised, the circuit diagram was totally wrong, and there was a small 5v power supply that was floating about within the cabinet with wires dangling (including 120v AC!!!). When I communicated with the company via email, they replied with "sorry about that". Then later when I called to ask about whether the breakout board could support charge pump (it doesn't) the fellow said something along the lines of "You're the one who complained, why are you bothering us".

This company reeks of "don't care" and their products show it. As I said I was able to correct the various problems and it seems ok now. But as for the company...jeesh!

Not that this has anything to do with it, but their website appears to have been hacked. If you go to it (I won't publish the URL) you are taken to an Asian pants site. They clearly are having issues.
    My machine is finally working. I had to make a BBB complaint to solve the issue. I agree with all of your comments. I know exactly who you were dealing with. The whole experience was extremely frustrating and totally unwarranted. NEVER deal with the owner, only the true tech support people.