IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd

Thread: IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd

im going to be buying a laser engraver with a rottery attachment from this company, but i am a bit nervious as 2350 is a lot of money to find out that the company doesnt exsist or there stuff is a load of rubbish,
    can people please give me experiences of this company, or recomend a laser etcher from another company.

many thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy

hello anyone

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi terence,
    I've no idea whether this company exsiting or not,its website cannot be found.2350 is EUR or USD?
    Laser engraver with a rotary attachment,we can supply it.I wonder if you have interests.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

it was $2300 usd, i am looking for a company that can supply me a laser etcher with rottery attachment, for around that mark with postage included

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

u know the machine's price is based on the workplatform and the laser power. i wonder what kind of materials you'll process(laser power) and what kind of workplatform you need(1250*900mm,1250*600mm,1000*600mm,500*400mm)
    As you said USD2350, i'm afraid you'd better choose 500*400mm.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have no idea, i need it to etch onto glass bottles, its simple graphics and words

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you want to etch onto glass bottles,you need the laser power to be 40W/60W/80W.The smaller the worktable is,the lower the laser power is.(CO2 laser)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

can you give me a quote for this please

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dear Terence,
    I'm afraid that my quote is far more beyond your expectation,we quote USD 4500 FOB Shanghai,(a 700*500mm cutting and engraving machine and a rotary device).This machine can definitely meet your demand,it can engrave all kinds of nonmetallic materials like acrylic,organic board,double color plate,plank,bamboo product,paper,plastic,PVC board,density board,marble,GLASS etc.
    PLS take the QULITY and CONVENIENCE into ur consideration and think about it.

Last edited by kofi_sunic; 04-20-2011 at 08:56 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

I hope that is not too late and that you have not bought the laser machine!
    I purchased a 900 X 600 laser machine from this company and from the start I got nothing but problems. When I reach out for technical support it took them two to three days to answer my email with some lame instructions. After a couple of emails I stop getting technical support at all; it has being two year since I bought the machine and the machine has not being productive. As of now the machine won't even start is completely dead, along with my investment including shipping and handling and my dreams for success.

I hope that I didn't get to you too late and if I did I wish you luck

P.S: I forgot to mention that they told me to send back the MPC03 pci card to get it replaced and they claimed they never received it and I ended up buying a new card for $350.00 more. This happened just a month after receiving the machine.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by adrianhdezch View Post
    I hope that is not too late and that you have not bought the laser machine!
    I purchased a 900 X 600 laser machine from this company and from the start I got nothing but problems. When I reach out for technical support it took them two to three days to answer my email with some lame instructions. After a couple of emails I stop getting technical support at all; it has being two year since I bought the machine and the machine has not being productive. As of now the machine won't even start is completely dead, along with my investment including shipping and handling and my dreams for success.

I hope that I didn't get to you too late and if I did I wish you luck

P.S: I forgot to mention that they told me to send back the MPC03 pci card to get it replaced and they claimed they never received it and I ended up buying a new card for $350.00 more. This happened just a month after receiving the machine.
    Same experience. The don't have any working phone numbers and emails are unanswered.

Purchased a machine in 2006 from this vendor, we received no support. Machine couldn't be aligned, likely due to the fact it was damaged during shipment.

We're trying to revive the machine but have been unable to get any support to get the software and a replacement PCI card. They are still advertising on CNCZone though.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd

Update: they are still operating but simply refuse to answer emails.

Tried making a purchase using my credit card. It was reversed and they only insisted to do so via wire transfer.

That seems very suspicious.

IEHK Laser & CNC Systems Co. Ltd-wtfiehk-jpg