Although I don't have any experience with Blacklabs machine. there are some others you should be aware of...
Full disclosure: I'm taking delivery of Liberty CNC's new 18 x 16 x 4 machine next week. I paid a little more than you will pay because of shipping.
I looked at a few, extensively. Here are my conclusions;
1) Blacklab uses what appear to be tiny leadscrews throughtout.
Liberty uses Ballscrews. Winner.
K2 uses lead screws.
2) Blacklab uses shafting, but no mention of bearing assemblies...it appears to be JGRO style skate bearings and L channel.
Liberty uses Thompson linear bearings and shafting. Winner and tie with K2
K2 uses Thompson bearings and shafting.
3) Black lab comes with vac table. winner.
Liberty comes with MDF and T-grooves.
K2 comes with space.
4) Blacklab comes with rotozip and dremel.
Liberty comes with Porter-cable 7310 3/4 hp laminate trimmer.
K2 comes with an attachment for a rotozip.
I call this for liberty, because I will never strap a dremel to my machine. You may feel differently...more of a personal choice.
5) Blacklab comes with demo software.
Liberty comes with its own software...that may or may not be any good...So far the demo seems fine on my CPU.
oh yeah, K2 comes with nothing in this catagory.
Overall, the K2 is a bit bigger than its competitors. Once you figure in all the other stuff you need for the K2 machine... plus shipping costs... The K2 is a couple hundred more than the others.
It came down to ballscrews, service, and a couple of inches for me.