I purchased a used 15 year old Epilog Legend 24 from a local engraving company. It needed some parts and the laser module needed a charge but my wife and I were willing to take the leap. We own a small home business cutting with a CNC router and thought we'd upgrade this year to a laser. After recharging the laser module and replacing the LCD screen we seemed to be off to the races. We were running some tests making cute little engraved signs on pinewood and learning the ins and outs of the epilog when suddenly the axis stopped moving. Y and Z were fine just no X. So I thought, no big deal it's just the motor's dead it's 15 years old after all. So I spent $300 on a new motor, replaced it, and low and behold, it's still experiencing the same issue. As you can imagine I don't want to tell my wife we just wasted $300 It would help if I could at least tell her I did manage to fix it. So what else could it be? I put my hand on the belt and I don't feel even an attempt at movement along the x-axis. I'm at a loss....any help would be greatly appreciated otherwise I've got a $4k paper weight and a rightfully so surly wife.