Hello group, I am retired US military after 28yr 3mo active and another 4yr 8mo as a DoD contractor. I'm now living in the Philippines with the Mrs. and 7 year old triplets. I'm starting a denim production line here and mostly purchased all equipment. I'm probably at about the 90 percent mark on obtaining all the specialty machines. I'm currently at the cutting and pattern making stage of implementation. Industry for big factories has gone to multi ply vibrating cutting machines but can you say 100k US dollars? Then there is a company I found that make a 4 ply vibrating cutter but it is 30k-40k. I have read about others that tried a German head and had issues trying to implement mach3 because of various reasons. This company sells a spindle for 8.5k made in Japan as they don't make it in China. Still lots of money and I think lots of headaches trying to get the knifes every other day and compatibility problems and way too much money. People now are using laser to etch the denim as well as cut it. I was told by Golden Laser in China their tube lasts 2500 hours use. Another bonus is much less power consumption. The pump on the 4 ply machine draws 5.5 kw alone I was told in chat. So their cheapest laser from Golden Laser is too small for a bolt of cloth unless one is using a 1 meter wide roll of selvedge denim and even then likely way too small because of length. I'm waiting for another quote but they sent me the following information stating this is what the industry is using because it is more efficient. Here is a cut and paste....I'm not sure if I can past a huge file size movie and that was emailed directly to me. It seems that this would be extremely efficient but at the same time might not be usable with anything other than oober proprietary software that may be poorly supported? I know there must be a hobby way of doing this? I have purchased a 5ft x 10ft Speed Monkey with spindle adaptor but still need to ship here from USA. Can I put a co2 laser on a Speed Monkey and call it a day? Here is the information sent to me: Best regards, Mike

The main advantages of our double head laser cutting machine is that the two heads can work at the same time,improving work efficiency greatly.Also,you can choose one head to cut the whole area according to the design pattern.The two heads can assign the work area automatically basic on the set-up type of file,saving the materials to the utmost.

I'd like to give you more introduction of model MJGHY-14090IILD:

working area 1400*900mm.This is our typical laser cutter in soft materials industry.It's equipped with auto-distribute double laser heads.The double heads will double increase the work efficiency compare with single head.And the double heads have auto-distribute function.The distance between two heads can autoly change by computer.Also you can use only one head to do the whole area cutting.This function enlarge the usage of equipment,and when this function work with the nesting software,it will save large quantity of materials per year.In worktable,it adopts absort conveyor style,if equip with auto-feeder,it will continuously process your rolling fabric.