LC6090 tube problem

Thread: LC6090 tube problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default LC6090 tube problem

Greatings
    I am old user of your machine lc6090, machine is bought 2011. and have served me well all this years. Last week my machine have lost its laser beam .
    On the machine everithing works but there is no beam i have try followed gweike video to determine if it is laser tube or power supply problem. all led light on power supply works as it is shown on video except yellow protection light which lights allways but dimmed when test button is not pressed and full bright when test button is pressed.
    If i press button in dark room i can see very fatih purple light going trough tube and hear sssss sound but there is no laser beam coming out.
    I have not tested power supply with resistor beacose i dont have resistor of 100kohm and 100w and dont have where to buy it eather.
    If i am not using machine for long time first time when i press test the mA on machine slightly move from 0. If i try after that to press test the mA would no move.
    So I am writhing on this forum in hope that you can remotely help me to determine whats whrong with my machine.
    I have never changed laser tube..
    My machine is:
    LC6090
    controller type: mpc03

Can you please help me determine where is problem and if it is problem in laser tube can you advice me in buying new one ...
    Can you help me find out what type of lasr tube is on machine i cannot find anything about wathage of laser i think it is 90W but i have forgot...
    i cannot find anything on powersupply there is no sticker and anything about manufacturer is it RECI?
    sorry for my english
    I am sending you two pictures one of lamp and another of power supply.