Need Help! NEE - AMC Control on Onsrud Router

Thread: NEE - AMC Control on Onsrud Router

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default NEE - AMC Control on Onsrud Router

I am working with a company who purchased a circa 1999 Onsrud Router with an NEE AMC control. I do not work on these brand controls or machines and the company advised me they are getting poor response from the manufacturer for assistance. Does anyone have an electronic document on this control? Operators type reference. Essentially they need to know how to home the control, call over programs, edit, etc.
    Any help would be great! Email to ntek1@aol.com

Thanks!

Mark T.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't have any electronic documentation for the AMC but I an running a 2004 Onsrud with AMC controller.

Homing the machine is done during startup. Pull the e-stop and the controller will fire up. Once it's gone through it's strartup procedure it should prompt the user to datam the machine. At that point the machine should datam all axis.

Transferring NC files is done from a pc networked to the machine. I use Cimco as an editor and transfer program. Once the program is loaded into the machine it can not be edited.

Feel free to email me if you want to talk more. jason (at) mwdsgn.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks Jason - I was able to work with them and develop processes to home the machine, call over programs, etc. There was limited information on this control available online.
    Mark T.
    www.cnccustomservices.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default AMC-4 Controller

I have a Onsrud 96 C10 made in 2000 but the documentation no longer contains the controller (AMC-4) manual. I need help with the serial connection, baud rate, data bits, stop bits, and Parity:Flow Control. Does anyone have any information on this.
    Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all,

i have a lot of documents, docs and manuals concerning AMC4. Even a software called AMCutils. All is compressed in a rar file here : AMC.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Hope it helps
    Michel

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thanks

Got Them, Thank You.
    Brett

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi!
    I know you're post is quite old, but I am looking for information on the AMC2 controller. Is any of your documentation still avaialble?
    many thanks,
    Irving

Quote Originally Posted by rmetoile View Post
    Hello all,

i have a lot of documents, docs and manuals concerning AMC4. Even a software called AMCutils. All is compressed in a rar file here : AMC.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Hope it helps
    Michel

Downloads
    Uploads

hi irving,
    here is the link : AMC - Download - 4shared - michel rigaud
    hope it will be helpfull
    michel

Default Re: NEE - AMC Control on Onsrud Router

rmtoile, I downloaded your 4share file and it was very helpful with all of the contained documents! Do you also happen to have the WinAMC software? I see the AMCUtil software in there but not the WinAMC.

Shaun

Downloads
    Uploads

Shaun,
    sorry but i don't have winamc

michel

Scarlett Inc. has become the touchstone for electronic repair of CR Onsrud NEE AMC Controls.

Most specifically, Scarlett Inc. is the sought after source of repair and refurbishment of CR Onsrud multi-axis controllers. If you do not have the time to wait for a replacement from CR Onsrud or you simply can’t afford the new replacement, Scarlett Inc. is your source for complete, expert repair of CNC components electrical equipment.

In addition,Scarlett Inc. is equipped to repair and/or rebuild other electronic components of your CNC Controls. ( NEE Controls AMC Controls) , such as:

Power Supplies
    Teach Pendents
    Touch Screens
    Displays
    Machine Interfaces
    Servo Motors
    Encoders
    Controllers
    and more!
    Evaluations are free of charge and RUSH service is available to get you back up and running.

Call us today so that you can get your machine back up and running!

(616)871-9889
    CR Onsrud NEE AMC Controls Repair

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi irving,
    here is the link : AMC - Download - 4shared - michel rigaud
    hope it will be helpfull
    michel
    Hi, do you have a program to communicate for the AMC4 controller? because the winAMC it's not more exist, do you know how to download?
    Thanks

Luis

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the information, do you have a WinAMC software?

Downloads
    Uploads

someboday can repost the 4shared files ??

i have a lockformer with AMC4 controller but no manual and no software

i have test with hyperterm , burny bu no luck for sending a file , i have a error in test serial 1 : FIFO error

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello all,

Hope it helps
    Michel
    I too am interested in getting the user's manuals for the NEE AMC4. If you post them again, I can work on posting them somewhere more permanent so you won't have to be bothered anymore.

I'd appreciate it!

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello everyone... I realize this thread is very old, but this is the only thing i have found on the entire www that is close to solving my problem. I have a 2004 Onsrud Panel Pro 5x16 with the AMC pendant and the NEE controller. I do not have the original computer that was connected to the machine, so i too need to set up a terminal and figure out how to talk to this ancient machine. Anyone with any clues as to where to find the correct terminal software and how to config the serial connection, baud rate, data bits, stop bits, and Parity: Flow Control, etc. I can’t find a copy of WinAMC anywhere. I was able to find a terminal called CoolTerm, but I still can’t figure out what all the config settings need to be to make it work. I may just need to know the serial connection settings; Baud, parity, etc, but I also need the Post Processor for the CAM software to generate the GCode specific for the machine configuration. Can someone please help?