Can anyone recomend a high quality china cnc router import? - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recomend a high quality china cnc router import?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default China LIMAC CNC Router

China LIMAC manufactures only high quality CNC Router machines, with its part suppliers from top brand like HSD spindle, Colombo spindle, vision system from USA,. tangential knife, oscillating knife, kiss cut, digitize probe, TYPE3 software, ArtCAM, Taiwan HIWIN guide rail, etc. The machine gantry is made of cast aluminium. And machine body is made of steel pipes. contact us for more details.

Downloads
    Uploads

hello,if you are in USA , so i suggest you buy machine from our agent, they are langua, if you want the contact information please just email me :lele@cncrouter.cn.
    hope you can find a suitable model for you, i can support the service for you.
    best regards!
    lele yang
    0086-13583184552
    www.cncrouter.cn

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-B View Post
    If you're thinking about buying a chinese cnc router ,think twice.....I bought a router to the Mr Qin jie, agent sales from SHANGHAI FUTURE PROSPER INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO. LTD, it is a very poor quality machine.......check these images and will give me the reason, I will continue uploading more images, it is amazing the number of defects that can bring a single machine.
    On Facebook you can check the images: fraudecnc@yahoo.com
    as you say,you bought one router from a trade company.they are not manufacture,there're so many manufactures in china,bad quality but cheap or good quality but expensive. trade company will give you one machine depends on their big profit. so they will not buy a good quality machine for you
    thats why your machine bad
    buy directly from manufacture is better only private advice

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default company verify & QC inspection service in China

Hi all, if you plan to buy from China. We, as a business service provider, can offer professional Company Verifying & Quality inspection service related to foreign customers, we are to save you and reduce the business risks in China.
    visit our site for more info: STIN (CHINA) BUSINESS SERVICE CO., LTD
    Irene
    stin002@hotmail.com

I think no matter trading company or manufacturer, the reliability and qualification should be make clear.

Downloads
    Uploads

High quality and China ? .....
    I dont think so
    If you american why dont you buy american ?
    I am from Europe and there i would recomnend heiz AS an example

Downloads
    Uploads

Your question is very open ended, a number of factors enter in to a purchase decision.

There are many quality machines from China, as well as junky stuff from the USA. It is just sometimes not easy to tell which is which.

QUALITY is sometimes in the eye of the beholder; there are many machines that are not of the highest quality but perfectly fine for the intended application.

Hobby Use vs High run rate production machine ?

"Cheap" or "Inexpensive" can also be false economy in the long run. Replacement parts, Service Costs are always a problem.

Just a couple of thoughts on the subject.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jnzkjoy View Post
    Can anyone recomend a high quality china cnc router import?-ce-approved-rack-pinion-transmission-artcam-software
    jnzjoy,

A picture is not very informative, how about a little more detail.

I an find all sorts of machines like this one searching ALIBABA and get a whole lot more information.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    yes if you put in the economy then there is if you are really from usa totally no reason to buy outside usa ,..
    i a agree that you can get junk in usa as well but ,.. the chance is different
    And if you are searching for hobby use or small to medium enterprise then i am sure you find a manufacturer which fits your need and is close to you.
    So what is then the real reason to buy in china ?

We could now bring in aspects like the transport and so on but why are you then searching for china stuff ?
    why not indian ? or south america ? thats just my 5 cents and on the end if you buy local you support your environment ,..

Hi,we are a cnc router machine manufacturer,Owning 15 years’ manufacture and international service experience of CNC Machinery,winning by High quality with Good price, has powerful strength in metal Machining. In order to make sure every detail's high quality level, most of the machine's metal parts are made by our own Machining Center imported from American .
    If you have any interesting,contact me for more details.
    Email:sackol@cccnc.cc
    Tel:+86-18205415632
    Web: Shandong Chencan Machinery Co.,LTD

we do our best both to ensure a pleasant purchasing process and continuous and comfortable use of the CNC Router Machine .

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi there, I am from NZ. I have bought 2 of these machines and anyone who says China can't supply quality and strenght obviously hasn't bought one and tried it for themselves. Check out these guys. Cheap (Yes) Reliable (Yes). I have owned mine for nearly 5 years now. Never a problem. (Working 5 days a week). I get nothing from giving you this advice as I am just a customer.
    Check them out! JX-1212/1224-CNC router-CNC Router, CNC Engraving machine, laser engraving and cutting machine, laser cutting machine, laser machine-Jinan Maohong Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd

Default Re: Can anyone recomend a high quality china cnc router import?

Hi,

you can check the link Leak test Machine| Leak test Machines: Torrsystem you will get some high quality machine

Hii.

If you are looking for the machines so i have some good options for you.Vibratory Finishing, Mass & Tumbling Finishing Machine they are the best manufacturer of heavy machines in India

hi, this is Amanda.maybe you can considering the senfeng company.
    may I know what materials you want to process? advertising or woodworking?

Looking for the mass finishing machine ? come at Mass Finishing Machine: Torrsystem

hello, my friend,
    we are cnc router factory in guangzhou China with more than 10 years. this is our website : Guangzhou Santuo Metal Processing Machinery Co., Ltd. - Relief Sculpture Engraving Machine,Three-Dimensional Engraving Machine .
    If you have any questions, welcome to contact with me.
    best wishes
    Sunny

Guangzhou Santuo Metal Processing Machinery Co. , Ltd.
    Tel: (86)020-34820973
    Mobile: (86)-13828480365
    Whatsapp86)-15914311930

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Be very careful, some trade companies pretend to be factories and even if they agree to make a machine to UL/CSA standard for North America, they will try to get out of it by cheating. The first photos of the build that I received told me that I needed to hire an inspection agent.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast