Biesse Rover 322 manuals

Thread: Biesse Rover 322 manuals

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Biesse Rover 322 manuals

I need manuals to biesse rover 322 XNC if there is someone to share I would be grateful.I need manuals because I'm having problem with tool exchange when I try to exchange tool I got error "Wrong magazine number" and I'm not sure if I'm doing tool change correctly.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Biesse Rover 322 manuals

I have a spindle from a Biesse Rover and I'd love a manual too!

No idea as of yet what the working pressure is for the tool change, or what voltage the solenoids need, etc. A manual would sure be handy.

Any idea why you can't find manuals for Biesse products online? I've tried, and failed to find any documentation.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by NIC 77 View Post
    I have a spindle from a Biesse Rover and I'd love a manual too!

No idea as of yet what the working pressure is for the tool change, or what voltage the solenoids need, etc. A manual would sure be handy.

Any idea why you can't find manuals for Biesse products online? I've tried, and failed to find any documentation.
    Hi,

The spindle will be made by HSD, maybe if you search for that you may find something.

I think all controlon Biesse machines is 24Vdc for solenoids, but there are no solenoids inside the spindle.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post

I think all controlon Biesse machines is 24Vdc for solenoids, but there are no solenoids inside the spindle.
    Thank You very much for the reply!

I haven't been able to find any manuals for my spindle! Yes, I believe it is made by HSD. OK, so if there are no solenoids for this spindle, please tell me what these pins are for? I haven't figured this out yet, any help is appreciated!

Biesse Rover 322 manuals-01-spindle-jpg

Biesse Rover 322 manuals-03-six-pins-labelled-jpg

I'm trying to figure out the working pressure for the tool change and the 6 pins shown in the photos. So if the solenoids aren't internal, what are these for? Thanks alot for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

Those pins are for the sensors in the spindle that sense whether the tool is installed (locked) into the spindle.

Do you have a picture of the name plate of the spindle?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Miz View Post
    Hi,

Those pins are for the sensors in the spindle that sense whether the tool is installed (locked) into the spindle.

Do you have a picture of the name plate of the spindle?
    Thanks for the replies. I can't find a nameplate on the spindle. There is a sticker on it from a motor place "Motors Electriques Ste-Rose" which is why I assume it has been rebuilt in the past. Another sticker that says "Statore SEV", and a couple of numbers are punched into the top:

V.0186.MR01

and

01052028 which I am assuming is the serial number.

Any info you can provide will help. A manual telling me what the pin layouts are and what voltages to run through those pins, air pressure for the tool change, etc, would be great, but I will take whatever help or advice I can get. Do I need to have a tool holder installed before I try to run this thing? I still have to buy a VFD, but just wondering. It's 380V and I assume it flatlines at 12K RPM on the power curve just like most Biesse spindles.