After exiting on it's last pass, the machine came to a stop. It was at the point where the M92 command is to raise all spindles, before parking itself. I was working with the #2 spindle. I tried to manually raise the spindle but it had no effect. I shut down the spindle manually and raised it using the Z axis. I shut everything down, restarted and now spindles 1,2 and 3 do not go up/down, spindle #4 functions normally.

The Heian has a GE Fanuc 90-10 programmer. I can see the correct LED's light up on the input side when I move the spindle select knob through positions 1 through 4. I also see on the input side the LED's on the programmer light up when I press the spindle up/down button. When I select spindle 4 I see the appropriate LED's light up on the output side of the programmer, but nothing when I select spindle 1,2, or 3.

I can manually raise the spindles by over-riding the air valves and I can see the position lights on the sensors come on when the spindles are in the up position. There are no alarms and everything self-tests ok at startup.

Trying to figure out the next step in trouble shooting. Can a parameter inside the 90-10 get wiped out and needs to be reinput? Any tips or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!